Nature has endowed us with incredible assets like biodiversity and natural resources. The conservation of these assets has become need of the time. It’s our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generation than we found it.
Sahyog Nature club established on 30th July 2022. The Nature club believes that nature teaches life’s lessons in its own subtle ways and enables our youth to share their responsibilities in maintaining a healthy environment and to take steps to avoid environmental degradation in their individual capacity as well as in a group.
- To sensitize, motivate and educate students and staff about environment conservation
- To create awareness among society about environment and related issues.
- Organizing activities to reduce pollution in the district.
- Encouraging efforts to protect and conserve biodiversity.
- Contributing in environment awareness and conservation drives in collaboration with clubs and institutes.