The Cultural Committee of Sahyog College is committed to the holistic development of students, by creating an environment where talents are nurtured every year. Due to the cultural activities, various qualities are developed among the students like: interpersonal communication, teamwork, leadership, organizing capability, elimination of stage fear, and confidence building. These events help to showcase their inner musicians, dancers, actors, painters, writers, photographers, and dreamers. In addition to this, our college encourages students to participate in inter-collegiate cultural events organised by the other colleges.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter-collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year.
- To the procedure to organize cultural events.
- To communicate about various festivals and events to be celebrated in the college and give wide publicity.
- Arranging events/programs for staff and students in coordination with the ‘Students Cultural Committee’.